Sistem saati: 18 May 2024, 23:01

Tüm zamanlar UTC + 2 saat [ DST ]

1 sayfadan 1. sayfa [ 2 ileti ] 

Yazar Mesaj
 İleti başlığı: PERFECT iMAGE Ketoconazole + Salicylic Acid Ne Kadar Etkili?
İletiTarih: 20 Eyl 2011, 21:13 
Site Yöneticisi

Kayıt: 22 Tem 2010, 02:01
İleti: 590

Ketoconazole DHT Inhibitor, Saw palmetto, emu oil, biotin & Scalp Exfoliating Agent Salicylic Acid for Greater Minoxidil Penetration 6oz / 180mL

Product Features
Hair Growth Performance Ingredients - Saw Palmetto Extract, Emu Oil, Biotin, Caffeine, Horsetail Extract, Hops Extract and Niacin
Composed of DHT inhibitors and exfoliators, specifically designed to decrease the amount of hair shed on the scalp and increase the absorption rate of our topical Minoxidil products.
Ketoconazole functions to eliminate scalp DHT levels and remove sebum containing DHT deposits surrounding the follicle
Salicylic Acid works to remove dead skin cells lining the surface which may cause further damage leading to improper growth of follicles
Guaranteed Quality - Manufactured in an FDA registered cGMP compliant facility. We conduct assay testing, identity testing, and micro testing for each batch to ensure the concentration and active ingredient is present, within spec, and follows USP standards & FDA guidelines. Each batch will have its own unique lot number and expiration date printed onto the bottom of each bottle, as part of quality control procedures

Product Description
A powerful combination of pharmaceutical grade ingredients, professionally formulated to work synergistically to eliminate the synthesis of DHT, maintain scalp vitality, revitalize dysfunctional follicles, and remove excess impurities on the scalp. The Professional Regrowth Shampoo increases the penetration of minoxidil products, and prevents further damage of follicles by eliminating the formation of DHT on the surface. Salicylic Acid: A keratolytic agent helps to treat dandruff and exfoliate the outer dead skin cells of the epidermis, allowing for a more effective penetration of ketoconazole, minoxidil, and other nutrients essential for a healthy scalp. Ketoconazole: Is a synthetic anti-fungal agent, works to disrupt dihydrotestosterone (DHT) pathways, inhibiting steroid biosynthesis and binding of 5-alpha reductase, the enzyme responsible for miniaturized follicles characteristic of androgenetic alopecia (male pattern baldness). Studies have shown ketoconazole also contains sebum removal properties, reducing accumulated deposits around the follicle, for an increased blood supply and nutrition into the scalp.

Active Ingredients: Ketoconazole 1% (10mg/mL), Salicylic Acid 2% (20mg/mL)

Other Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Lauramide DEA, Serenoa repens (Saw Palmetto) Extract, Glycol Distearate, Caffeine, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Polyquaternium 10, Emu Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Peppermint Oil, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pyridoxine Dipalmitate (Vitamin B6).

Quantity: 6 fl. oz (180mL)

GÖRÜŞLER:

4.0 out of 5 stars so far, so good, May 21, 2011
By Miguel A. Acosta "MA" (USA)
(REAL NAME)

This review is from: Hair Loss/ Regrowth Shampoo -Enhanced w/ Ketoconazole DHT

Dealing with MPB since a teenager; its been a long struggle; the market seems saturated with products that promise hair regrowth; I have tried them all; none seem to work very well; I was washing my hair with Ketoconazole 2% for a skin condition (RX ONLY at 2%); come to find out (Ketoconazole) may help in cases of male pattern baldness(MPB). I have been using this product for about six months, and I must admit I see more hair; I do combine it with 2%, prescription only; checked with health care provider before attempting; but so far I am excited about seen more hair growth; I suspect one day soon I must accept my DNA, but for now I am fighting. I hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have product in hair loss arsenal, May 1, 2011
By Ray Ogle (Columbus, Ohio) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

Once a day shampoo is not going to bring your hair back by itself. I have noticed that my sides have gotten thicker since I started using the shampoo four months ago. I attribute most of this to the shampoo since I do not apply any minoxidil to these areas. For the first month or two, it seemed like I had danruff since I was getting skin flakes appearing in the scalp. I attribute this to the product's design of removing dead skin and making it easier for minoxidil to penetrate the scalp. This scalp flaking stopped after month two so you may need to put up with this for a little awhile.

This company's other products are good too. I use the 15% minoxidil solution on my thin area (front hairline) and Amazon's Kirkland 5% on the rest of the scalp. This has helped thicken the hair but the area with the noticeable hair loss is stubborn. I do have some very small hairs showing up in the front so there is reason for optimism. From reading, it seems like you need to give new treatments 6 to 12 months to see results.

Two comments on effectiveness. You must get religious on applying twice daily and trying to evenly spread the applications 12 hours apart. I get up early and apply the minoxidil and let it dry for 45 minutes before hitting the shower. When I get home in the evening, applying the minodixil is at the top of the list. Second, even coverage is importand with a little massage to work it in with the fingers. I still use a little Rogaine for the front since the liquid minodixil will drip down the forehead when you try to get the front. PerfectImage provides a great dropper that you should use to apply small drops over the area. I even use it with the Kirkland minoxidil since droppers provided with that product does not effectively control the release of the liquid.

PerfectImage does not make a conditioner and I highly recommend the Avalon Biotin thicking conditioner for the off days when you are not scheduled to use the shampoo. In both cases, spend a little extra time in the shower with the water on or off to massage the product into the scalp and wait 3 to 5 minutes per the instructions. The conditioner makes the hair silkly and offers some ingredients not in the PerfectImage shampoo that may have some hair loss prevention benefits.

The key to all of this to manage your expectations. If you hair has been gone for a long time, the hair follicles may be very difficult to bring back to life. The trick is early intervention to hang onto what you have as long as possible. If you are not happy with the results, you can always see your doctor for a prescription of Finasteride. Decide if you want to take the risks with the potential side effects. This does seem to help when used in combination of the treatments mentioned above for SOME.

4.0 out of 5 stars This really seems to be working!, May 26, 2011
By Tempest Jrock "Tempest" (Atown, USA) - See all my reviews

I've been using the product for about a month, and I see new hair growth, and it seems like less of my hair is falling out. I will continue to use the product, and update my review if necessary. I like that the product is safe enough for use on children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shampoo, May 3, 2011
By serlaume - See all my reviews

Very mild shampoo, nice for hair. Keep a healthy and an excellent complement to Men's Premium Minoxidil 15% & Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Inhibitor.
Jose

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shampoo, July 23, 2011
By Brian M. Paul - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

I bought this shampoo because it has been really hard to find Nizoral. So far it's been a good replacement. I have had previous experience with the company and knew they made quality products, the shampoo has the scalp-cleansing qualities that I liked in Nizoral. Since using their products (minoxidil and shampoo) my hair is noticeably thicker, I recommend it to everyone with thinning hair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for thin hair, June 18, 2011
By Jeffery J. Yu - See all my reviews

I have thinning hair all over my head. Although I do not know if it regrow my hair back, I am certain it add texture to my hair and I have seen less hair in my hand when i shampoo. You must leave in in for 2-3 minutes before you wash it out, I think that will really make a difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, July 21, 2011
By William - See all my reviews

I have only been using this shampoo for a few short weeks, but it is wonderful stuff. I'm a long time keto shampoo user and this one is my favorite so far. I've used Revita, Nizoral, and Regenepure and this one takes the cake. I got sick of DS Labs always messing around with the Revita formula, so I'm done with them. Regenepure was just so so. The Perfect Image shampoo leaves my hair looking and feeling the best. The only downfall is that it does contain sulfates, which some might take issue with.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Shampoo, April 27, 2011
By ED - See all my reviews

It cleans my scalp, and my hair looks shinny and healthy. Plus, I dont see that many hairs on my hands.
ED

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, September 5, 2011
By pizza442 - See all my reviews

Ordered this to replace Ketoconazole product that I can no longer get online and Nizoral is out of stock everywhere. Glad I found this. Very happy with how the shampoo feels, smells and cleans my scalp. Will be a permanent addition to my regiment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stopped my hair Shed!, September 8, 2011
By Nagle.T - See all my reviews

I have used so many different shampoo's in the last 2 years, i can't even count. I have a slightly receding hair line and partial thinning on the top of my head. I am 28 years, and I can tell you I have suffered from unhealthy fragile hair for a long time now. This is the first product that I am impressed with, as I do not normally leave reviews for anything at all. After using it for 3 months I have noticed a stop in the amount of hair shed during my showering, which in my opinion is huge. It really leaves the hair feeling refreshed and cleansed of excess oils. I am not sure if I have experienced any growth in itself but the hair shed is gone, and I am completely satisfied with that. I think it's worth giving it a try, at least if you do not regrow hair it will stop your shedding. The price is a little high but I use a very small amount each time in order to conserve it and a little goes a long way. I use it 5 times per week and leave it in for at least 3-4 minutes before washing it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Image Regrowth Shampoo, August 31, 2011

I've been using hair regrowth shampoo by Perfect Image for a month now and I can tell a difference in the way it leaves my hair. I use it in combination Perfect Image 15% monoxidil. For me there is no iching or flaking as I was experincing before using Perfect Image products. The shampoo words great but when I first received it I noticed that it was only 6 onches for $20, I thought "this is not a good thing". After using it, about a quarter size, I realized that this shampoo will last a good while, with great results. Thanks Perfect Image and Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beginning to use the product, August 29, 2011
By Fernando "Fernando" (Guatemala) - See all my reviews

I just started weeks ago so I cant really tell you it works yet but you can feel your hair and scalp refreshed and free of oil wich in exess is one of the causes for hair fall. Will let you know how it goes in combination with Rogaine as the months progress. So far I'm using it as the label directs, 3-4 times a week.

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't believe the other reviews!, September 5, 2011
By joj - See all my reviews

Like so many others, I could not find Nizoril and started searching for another shampoo. I read the reviews on this product and thought it sounded perfect, so I bought three bottles (big mistake!). The first time I used it, I followed the directions, washing my hair for a full minute, and then leaving the shampoo on my hair for several minutes. My hair was like straw! I used a deep conditioner for three minutes and washed it out and then used a regular conditioner on top of that, and my hair was incredibly dry, had NO shine whatsoever, and felt brittle. So now I'm trying to use this stuff up by shampooing and rinsing it out immediately, using a regular conditioner, and then a leave-in conditioner after that. I use Nizoril for hair loss, but, if my hair looks like it does after using this product, I think I would rather buy a wig.

5.0 out of 5 stars Female with MPB., August 17, 2011
By Cancervive (South Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hair Loss/ Regrowth Shampoo -Enhanced w/ Ketoconazole DHT Inhibitor, Saw palmetto, emu oil, biotin & Scalp Exfoliating Agent Salicylic Acid for Greater Minoxidil Penetration 6oz / 180mL (Misc.)
I bought this for my thinning hair and because I can't find Nizoral for a decent price anywhere. I was happy to see that this product has 1% ketoconazole, same as Nizoral, plus alot of other beneficial ingredients. However, I wish it was SLS free. I just started using so I will post an update in 3 months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, August 8, 2011
By ssharma - See all my reviews

I had too much sculp etching, this works well for me. It is good anti-fungal product
My wife just tried, she was much more happy because her many year old dandruff problem just gone in 2 use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad but its knock off of Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo, June 9, 2011
By Joshua L. Schauer - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)

Check main Ingredients then check Nizoral 2% dandruff shampoo. It comes in a 10 oz bottle for 11.22. Same actives same Salicylic acid. I was very disappointed since the bottle I purchased didn't describe this and once I posted this review the product was pulled from Amazon and now re-listed differently.

If your looking for same results hit up Nizoral either at any pharmacy or large grocery store. Its been 2 months almost out of this bottle i been using rogaine for past 4 years and i have same results not losing not gaining. I just think you can save money bye using the other product I used for a year then saw this fancy shampoo paid the extra and not seeing any miracles the others are claiming. Then when I first used the anti dandruff shampoos and rogaine together I saw a decrease of hair loss and I think I have stabilized now.

Çevrimdışı
 Profile bak Özel mesaj gönder  

İleti başlığı: Re: PERFECT iMAGE Ketoconazole + Salicylic Acid Ne Kadar Etk
İletiTarih: 17 Kas 2011, 09:55 
Site Yöneticisi

Kayıt: 22 Tem 2010, 02:01
İleti: 590

Çevrimdışı
 Profile bak Özel mesaj gönder  

Önceki iletileri göster:  Sıralama  

1 sayfadan 1. sayfa [ 2 ileti ] 

Tüm zamanlar UTC + 2 saat [ DST ]